Ads are a great revenue-generating opportunity. However, if not approached correctly, they can affect the listener experience negatively. In today’s episode, we explore some of the factors to consider when including ads in your podcast. It is all about balance, timing, and adding value to your audience, so be sure to tune in today to learn more!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Too many ads spoil the listener experience, but too few means you miss out on revenue opportunities.
- Ads should be relevant and add value to the audience of your show.
- The number of ads you should include depends on the length of the episode.
- Ads should be spaced in a way that preserves the flow of the show.
- The placement of ads is also something important to consider.
Thanks for listening! Check us out on Twitter, Instagram @weeditpodcasts, or visit our blog at WeEditPodcasts.com/blog for everything podcast-related.