We have talked before about how to approach booking guests for your show and some tips for being a better host of your own podcast, and today we are switching it up and talking about it from the other side! Tune in to hear some great tips on upping your game as a guest on someone else’s show, including ways to improve the flow of a conversation, and setting up the smoothest experience for everyone involved!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Research is the most important foundation to build.
- Testing your equipment before a remote interview will help avoid interruptions.
- Minimizing environmental disruptions and distractions.
- Leaving the control of the conversation up to the host!
- Staying relaxed and focussed on the idea of an easy conversation.
Thanks for listening! Check us out on Twitter, Instagram @weeditpodcasts, or visit our blog at WeEditPodcasts.com/blog for everything podcast-related.