Over the years we have spent in the podcast editing game, we have amassed a small arsenal of tips and tricks that we think can help you with your own editing queries. There is a degree to which these questions come down to personal preference, as you may want a heavily produced feel or something slightly more raw. Tune in to hear about dual mics, software, recording locations, and more!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Editing comes down to personal preference to a certain extent.
- Expertise with a particular piece of software will go a long way.
- Less is often more; you are most likely your own biggest critic!
- Separate mics for interviews can hugely improve the quality of your show.
- Picking the best environment to record; avoiding noise and reverb.
- The power of some preparation before recording.