Your initial launch strategy depends on a couple of variable factors, namely the schedule you wish to follow and the size of your existing listener-base. Delivering content to your audience on time and in a dependable manner, as well as keeping them interested and engaged should be your number one goal. Remember, consistency is key! With that in mind, we believe in launching with a few episodes and always aiming to have a few more episodes on the backlog, to give yourself some leeway for scheduling and unforeseen circumstances.
Key Points From This Episode:
- The most important factors to consider are your intended release schedule and your audience.
- Launching with a small number of episodes initially is a good idea.
- Consistency is key and delivering on-schedule should be a priority.
- Creating a backlog can help to give you some breathing room and make the process easier.
- We recommend launching with three episodes, with at least three more episodes in the backlog.